Gold Quest Group, LLC.™ We are a full service residential, commercial and direct Hard money lender and Brokerage Firm. Within all licenses, we can offer every kind of residential loans, commercial loans, investor loans, swing loans, bridge loans, construction loans and real estate equity cash out financing.
We are a 12 year old, full service, Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ plus-rated, real-estate-mortgage-company. With our extensive network of wholesale banks and our warehouse lines of credit, we suit our clients’ needs in the most competitive manner.
Our products include:
Conventional, FHA, VA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USDA, Jumbo, Super Jumbo, Reverse Mortgages, I-TIN Numbers, Foreign Nationals and more.
Hard Money / Asset Based Lending:
Equity/cash outs, acquisition/purchase, rate & term refinancing, bridge/swing loans, foreclosure-bail-out-loans, real estate tax loans, investor Loans, rehabilitation Loans & construction loans.
Conventional, private banking – asset based commercial mortgage financing. Government-guaranteed/backed mortgages, owner occupied SBA-504 & SBA-7(A). Equities/cash outs, acquisitions, rate & term refinancing and more.
LOAN PROCESSORS NEEDED
We are currently looking for experienced loan processors that are knowledgeable within the FHA & conventional guidelines. We will rely on our loan processors to process all types of loans, learn hard money, create comprehensive data reports, and much more. Competitive environment. Learn fast, know it fast, close deals!
– 2+ years in experience
– Excellent ability to plan, organize and follow up.
– Strong analytic ability in solving prooblems
– Bilingual is a major plus (++++++).
– Excellent written and verbal skills.
– Proficient in Word, Excel, Point and other mortgage softwares
– Must be able to work from 9:00-6:00pm Monday – Friday
– Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
Job Description and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
-Marketing to top producing realtors. Visiting accounts on a weekly, bi-weekly basis. Keeping up with prospects and accounts on a daily basis. Build and maintain strong relationship with accounts (realtors, brokers, bankers, CPA’s, etc). Present loan products and pricing to mortgage brokers. Assisting brokers with our loan products for their customers. Train brokers and all wholesale clients on loan submission process and monitor broker submissions. Manage production pipeline to ensure timely flow through wholesale process. Manage production pipeline to ensure timely flow through wholesale process. Assist in resolving customer issues on a loan-by-loan basis.
– Ethical, well dressed, professional sales individuals.
– Good Current reputation in the industry.
– 2+ years of experience in business.
– Current book of business & contacts in the real estate & mortgage industries.
– Technical proficiency with loan production software: Point, E-mail, Word, Excel, etc.
– Bilingual if possible (++++++)
Majors which would best fit the internship include: Marketing, Finance, and Business. This internship is NOT an hourly paid internship as we groom entrepreneurs. You will be compensated commission based. Need to be Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, social media and other office essentials. Excellent verbal and written skills are a must.